Why sign up?
- Talk to a trained nurse about Acthar treatment and any challenges that may come up
- Get a personal nurse coach who can answer your questions and connect you to the right resources
- Get suggestions to problem solve and stay motivated throughout your treatment
- Receive individualized mailings with helpful tips
Proteinuria in Nephrotic Syndrome
- Treatment for too much protein in your urine
- Dermatomyositis and Polymyositis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Treatment for symptoms of Sarcoidosis
- Treatment for severe acute and chronic allergic and inflammatory conditions affecting different parts of the eye
ActharPACT is a coaching service for people who have been prescribed Acthar for symptoms of sarcoidosis, proteinuria in nephrotic syndrome, dermatomyositis, polymyositis, systemic lupus erythematosus, psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis (including juvenile rheumatoid arthritis), ankylosing spondylitis, or severe acute and chronic allergic and inflammatory conditions affecting different parts of the eye.